Version history >>
What's new in QuickField 3.3
- Addition of polar coordinate system support. Model geometries, material properties and boundary conditions can now be defined using polar coordinate system as well.
- New improved interface for integral based design quantities such as force, torque, energy, flux linkage and etc.
- Removed limitations on the complexity of geometry and the size of mesh imposed by 16-bit memory model
- More efficient use of available RAM resulting in an even higher solution speed than before.
- New automatic installation procedure.