Registration to QuickField webinars
- QuickField 6.3 Service pack 2
Date: November 15, 2018 + Register for this webinar
- Register for this webinar
QuickField 6.3 SP2 is a new release where developer efforts were targeted toward increasing stability and fixing known bugs. In the same time several important new features were added - possibility to define the coercive force of magnets not only as a constant, but also as a function of coordinate and time. Built-in electric circuit editor shows positive direction of current in the circuit elements and more.
Please fill in this form to register. Space is limited. * marks the required fields.
- Challenges of the laminated cores simulation with QuickField.
- Rotating magnetic field losses in the sheet metal simulation with QuickField.
- Eddy currents and losses in the laminated cores analysis with QuickField.
- EM field in the multi-layer periodic structures analysis with QuickField.
- Design of a capacitance sensor for void fraction measurement using QuickField.