QuickField is 2D Finite-Element Analysis package for electromagnetics, heat transfer, stress and multiphysical simulations which requires no training. Unlike majority of other FEA codes it may be used in the graduate and undergraduate university programs in variety of classes - including general physics, electromagnetics, biophysics, chemistry or more special engineering topics.
QuickField is available as a free Student edition, powerful Professional or affordable Lite Editions.
QuickField is featured in many publications and used by customers from organizations of any type and size, including famous universities and research centers. QuickField is an ultimate teaching tool for high school, undergraduate or graduate classes as:
- it is applicable to a wide range of the teaching applications
- users do not need dedicated training or even a mathematical background
- it has an extremely simple user interface
QuickField enables teachers to:
- explain the physical nature of studied effects and processes and demonstrate the principles of operating industrial devices
- develop "practical engineering sense" in their students by showing them how to visualize field equations and formulae they have studied
- produce pictures and animated presentations of fields in various conditions
- prepare students assignments in the form of example models or as design concepts to be simulated with QuickField
QuickField enables students to:
- improve their understanding of assignments prepared by teachers studying various effects and processes
- implement student research projects
- gain a fundamental understanding of modern CAD/CAE technologies through entry level FEA analysis
- gain experience of utilizing a real engineering tool which may be used in their professional career
For more details about QuickField Licenses, Educational Resources and terms of QuickField Lite evaluation please select corresponding left menu items.