Version history >>
QuickField 6.3 SP1
Planned release date:
Coming soon: QuickField 6.3 SP1
Within weeks we are releasing a Service Pack 1 for QuickField 6.3.
Version 6.3 SP1 does not bring new types of analysis or field presentation methods - instead we concentrated our efforts on improving user interface and fixing bugs, making QuickField easier and more reliable tool. Here is a brief list of changes.
- It is now possible to define the initial temperatures, boundary conditions or display results in the chosen temperature units -of Kelvin, Celsius or Fahrenheit degrees.
- Number of the significant digits in the displayed local and integral results may be adjusted.
- The total time of solution is now displayed in the "problem is solved" dialog.
- Menu Tools>Options is added, and this is a major step allowing adjusting the settings and storing them between the analysis sessions.
- Field View dialog panel got a new control - "apply" button. It allows viewing the adjusted field picture without closing the dialog and if needed - adjust the field view further till the displayed picture of the field map, equipotential lines or vectors becomes adequate.
- Field line controls now include the base value - this helps assigning convenient numerical values to the isotherms or to the equipotential lines.
Many errors are fixed, including:
- LabelMover is unstable in the multiple threads operation mode.
- Frequency sweep analysis with LabelMover displays the last step results twice.
- Electrical displacement is shown incorrectly in some AC Conduction problems.
- Electrical displacement current is shown incorrectly in some Transient Electric problems.
Full list is available for customers having an active maintenance contract.