QuickField™ is a very efficient Finite Element Analysis package for electromagnetic, thermal, and stress design simulation with coupled multi-field analysis. It combines a family of analysis modules using the latest solver technology with a very user-friendly model editor (preprocessor) and a powerful postprocessor.
QuickField requires no training - you may start using it as soon as it is installed on your computer, without knowing the mathematical algorithms used and details of their implementation.
QuickField is a native Windows® application, which was designed for this platform only. It fully utilizes the advantages of a modern operational environment. It is very compact, yet powerful, and can be used for many design applications.
These sections will help you to get more info on our product:
- Product explains the QuickField organization, components, analysis options, code evolution and provides full ordering information:
- Applications presents different directions of QuickField use.
- Support provides reference information and tools for studying QuickField.
- Using Contacts you may communicate with QuickField Support team and our worldwide distribution partners.
- News informs about current and past events and announces, and subscribes to our news list.
- Customers tells who uses our product.
- Programming explains how to use QuickField API from other programs.