Main >> News >>
QuickField product news
You may change your subscription at Subscription page.
- December 6, 2021. New release QuickField 6.6 is available now. QuickField 6.6 features a brand new Model Editor, which has been written from scratch.
- May 21, 2021. New release QuickField 6.5 is available now. Starting from version 6.5 QuickField is 64-bit application for modern 64-bit Windows platforms
- April 17, 2020. QuickField 6.4 is released. New version features major improvements in 3D analysis, it is now possible to simulate Electrostatic, DC Conduction and Steady-State Heat Transfer problems for complicated multibody assemblies.
- November 15, 2018. QuickField 6.3 Service Pack 2 is released. Several important new features were added - possibility to define the coercive force of magnets as a function of coordinates and time. Built-in electric circuit editor shows positive direction of current in the circuit elements.
- February 21, 2018. QuickField 6.3 Service Pack 1 is released. It does not bring new types of analysis or field presentation methods - instead we concentrated our efforts on improving user interface and fixing bugs, making QuickField easier and more reliable tool.
- February 16, 2017. QuickField 6.3 is released. New version extends the 3D postprocessor capabilities of previous version QuickField 6.2, introduces new ways of initial temperature specification in transient heat transfer problems and adds options for DXF import procedure.
- September 15, 2016. QuickField 6.2 is released. New version features 3D DC conduction and 3D steady-state heat transder analysis modules.
- December 22, 2015. QuickField 6.1 is released. New version features possibility of importing 3D geometries from CAD systems for Electrostatic analysis.
- December 4, 2014. QuickField 6.0 Service Pack 2 is released.
- June 20, 2014. QuickField 6.0 Service Pack 1 is released.
- October 23, 2013. QuickField 6.0 is released. New features include 3D Electrostatics.
- December 13, 2012. QuickField 5.10 Service Pack 1 is released. The list of fixed bugs and free update are available for customers of Professional Edition with valid maintenance contract.
- May 25, 2012. QuickField 5.10 is released. New features include improved meshing and two modes of DC-biased magnetic permeability import.
- November 21, 2011. QuickField 5.9 is released. New features include temperature-dependent electrical conductivity and magnetic state import.
- April 2, 2011. QuickField 5.8 Service Pack 1 is released. The list of fixed bugs and free update are available for customers of Professional Edition with valid maintenance contract.
- November 1, 2010. New version QuickField 5.8 is released. It features magnetic state import, multithreading in LabelMover and others.
- June 21, 2010. QuickField 5.7 is re-evaluated for compliance with Voluntary Product Accessibility Template.
- January 19, 2010. New version QuickField 5.7 is released. It includes new module Transient Electric analysis.
- April 15, 2009. New version QuickField 5.6 Service Pack 1 is released. It includes several important improvements for time-harmonic and transient types of analysis.
- October 15, 2008. QuickField 5.6 is released. Main features of this release are described at What's new in QuickField 5.6 page.
- December 18, 2007. Service pack 2 for QuickField 5.5 is released. The version number is 126.96.36.1996.
- September 11, 2007. Service pack 1 for QuickField 5.5 is released. The version number is 188.8.131.523.
- July 10, 2007. QuickField 5.5 is released.
- June 20, 2007. QuickField 5.5 is evaluated for compliance with the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template.
- April 2, 2007. Service pack 1 for QuickField 5.4 is released. The version number is 184.108.40.2067.
- October 24, 2006. New version QuickField 5.4 is released.
- April 3, 2006. Service pack 1 for QuickField 5.3 is released.
- December 28, 2005. New version 5.3 is released. Main features of this release are described here, free QuickField Student Edition is available.
- November 30, 2004. New release QuickField 5.2 will be ready for shipments from December 12, 2004.
- December 1, 2003. New release QuickField 5.1 will be ready for shipments from December 4, 2003.
- July 20, 2003. "Over the years, QuickField has evolved into a highly polished commercial product with exceptional user-friendliness." An article "Mightier Math Reloaded" by Professor Kenneth R. Foster was published in IEEE Spectrum (July, Volume 40 - Number 7).
- November 26, 2002. New release QuickField 5.0 will be ready for shipments from December 10, 2002.
- February 22, 2002. The final release of QuickField 4.3 with ActiveField and transient heat transfer is available now.
- October 5, 2001. New release of QuickField 4.2T with support of transient heat transfer is released. Main features of this release are described here, free QuickField Student Edition is available. Forthcoming final release of QuickField 4.3 with Automation support will include all the features of QuickField 4.3 beta and transient heat transfer analysis options introduced in this QuickField 4.2T version
- May 30, 2001. QuickField 4.3 beta with ActiveField is released. Brief description is published here, free QuickField Student Edition is available, ActiveField Help is published at http://active.quickfield.com
- November 16, 2000. The QuickField Support site has been updated. New features, including on-line ordering of the Professional Edition have been added.
- December 29, 1999. A review of QuickField was published in IEEE Spectrum (December, Volume 36 - Number 12) by Professor Kenneth R. Foster. We are happy to post a copy of this paper here.
- November 22, 1999. The new QuickField International Distribution center has been established in Denmark.
- October 14, 1999. QuickField Student Edition 4.2 is released. You are welcome to read about new features or obtain a free copy of this software.
- June 22, 1999. QuickField Student Edition 4.2 beta is released.
- June 10, 1999. QuickField Model contest winners -
Bosena Boreta and Jacek Sosnowski (QuickField Student Edition);
Gyore Attila, Gyurki Peter and Janko Arpad (QuickField Professional Edition).
- February 20, 1999. Windows versions of QuickField is fully compliant with Y2K requirements. Please, read our Y2K statement.
- October 20, 1998. QuickField Student Edition 4.1 is released today.
- September 20, 1998. QuickField Professional Edition 4.1 is released today. The most important new features of our latest version are listed here. Customers who own previous releases may update their copies.