- Examples gallery allows you to browse or search across all available QuickField examples.
- Step-by-step tutorials.
- Examples included into QuickField distributive kit.
- Verification examples with known analytic solution.
- Programming examples that utilize QuickField API.
Any of these fully described problems can be analyzed by the free QuickField Student Edition - there are no restrictions applied to the QuickField Student Edition postprocessors. You can view field maps, make plots, calculate integrals and print pictures in the same way that the Professional Edition users do. We appreciate the help of our customers, who have sent us their example models - and we hope that their experience will help you master QuickField with less effort.
To view the results:
1. Open problem file (*.pbm)
2. Use Problem>View Field Picture command or click the View Field Picture button.