Dr. James Claycomb who recently spoke about QuickField analysis for Superconductors, will continue his series of presentations by this new webinar about non-destructive evaluation simulations using QuickField software.
During this one-hour event, Professor Claycomb will show and speak about eddy current NDE, SQUID-based NDE systems, stress analysis near fatigue cracks and NDE using remnant magnetization and simulation of pipe inspection.
1. Circular drive coil above a semi-infinite conducting half plane
2. Drive and pickup coils
3. Coil with ferromagnetic shield
4. Circular drive coil above a rivet with corrosion pit
5. Circular eddy current coils surrounding a pipe containing a flaw
6. Sheet inducer above a planar conductor with corrosion pit
7. Permeability mapping
8. Permeability mapping using a sharp-tip ferrite
9. Mechanical stress in a flaw
Read presentation in PDF format.