Main >> Product >> Packages >>
The Stress analysis module allows calculation of the mechanical stresses, strains and deformations. The mechanical loads in the Stress Analysis module can be specified directly and/or imported from other QuickField problems as electromagnetic forces or heat loads. This type of analysis in QuickField is often performed as a final part of more complicated multi-field analysis of electromechanical devices.
Features of the Stress Analysis module:
Video: Stress Analisys with QuickField
- Plane stress, plane strain, axisymmetric stress problems
- Anisotropic elastic properties
- Distributed and concentrated loadings
- Thermal stresses, magnetic and electric forces
- Various support conditions
- Results: displacements, stress components, principal stresses, Von Mises, Treska, Mohr-Coulomb and Drucker-Prager criteria
+ More videos...
See examples of Stress Analysis problems:
Perforated plate under load
Stress distribution in a long solenoid
+ More examples...