QuickField Application Programming Interface (API)
QuickField is known as one of the most effective and user-friendly FEA codes. It may also act as a flexible development platform for engineering applications, based on FEA. Any QuickField customer is able not only control QuickField by its graphical user interface, but also develop his own custom-made tiny applets or sophisticated applications interacting with QuickField core. These applications can be written in almost any modern program language, such as Visual Basic, C++, Delphi, or created using packages like MATLAB. QuickField Application Programming interface (API) assures the access to internal objects and functions of QuickField from other Windows® applications and development environments.
- Watch on YouTube.
Main goals for programming with QuickField:
- Repetitive tasks automation.
- Parameterized geometry definition automation for specific model classes.
- Specific results calculation automation.
- Use QuickField field simulation as a part of more complicated task.
- Use QuickField together with Microsoft Office, MATLAB, AutoCAD and other specific tools for solving particular task in the common development environment.