QuickField add-ins extend the basic functionality of QuickField. They are distributed by Tera Analysis Ltd free of charge, and covered by the terms of QuickField Software License.
- LabelMover may be started from QuickField - Tools menu. This simple tool for parametric analysis allows performing serial analysis, tolerance analysis and optimization.
- Insert Shape add-in may be started from QuickField Model Editor - Edit menu. Insert Shape add-in tool provides an easy and convenient way to add common shapes (rectangles, circles and ellipses) to your model.
- Harmonic browser add-in may be started from QuickField - Postprocessor - View menu. This add-in allows you to calculate and view harmonics (that is, phases and amplitudes for Fourier series) for any displayed quantity related to the currently selected contour.
- Capacitance calculator add-in may be started from QuickField - Tools menu. Capacitance matrix calculation add-in was designed to automate the frequent task of the mutual and lumped capacitance matrix calculation.
- SolidWorks import add-in may be started from QuickField - Model Editor - Edit menu. Import SolidWorks Sketch add-in copies the geometric entities from a SolidWorks sketch into QuickField model.
QuickField Application programming interface allows development of additional modules, interacting with QuickField core and extending its functionality. Free utilities, developed by QuickField Support team, may be downloaded from our website.