QuickField packages that can be applied to the various aspects of the insulator design:
- Electrostatics. Electric field strength and voltage distribution.
- AC Conduction, DC Conduction. Active and reactive leakage current distribution. Calculation of dissipation factor, resistive losses.
- Heat transfer (coupled with DC/AC Conduction). Temperature distribution, evaluation of local overheating
- Stress analysis (coupled with electric problems). Stress and strain distribution inside insulators.
- Examples of insulator modeling: