QuickField packages that can be applied to the various aspects of the cable design:
- Electrostatics. Electric field strength and voltage distribution. Calculation of capacitances.
- AC Conduction, DC Conduction. Active and reactive current leakage. Power losses in insulation
- Transient electric. Electric field strength and voltage distribution in time.
- DC magnetics, AC magnetics. Calculation of cable inductance
- Heat transfer (coupled with DC/AC Conduction). Temperature distribution inside cable. Cable heating system simulation.
- Stress analysis. Stress and strain distribution inside cable.
- Examples of cables modeling: