Electrical machines design
QuickField packages that can be applied to the various aspects of the electrical machines design:
- DC magnetics. Simulation of DC, SRM and synchronous motors and its parts. Calculation of magnetic saturation, magnetic forces, torques.
- AC magnetics. Simulation of AC and induction motors: rotating magnetic field, eddy current distribution.
- Transient magnetics. Switching on and shutting down analysis. Time-varying magnetic field and currents distribution. Dynamic inductances calculation. Non-sinusoidal currents.
- Heat transfer (coupled with magnetic problem). Temperature distribution, evaluation of local overheating.
- Stress analysis (coupled with magnetics problem). Stress and strain distribution in parts of electrical machines, failure analysis.